Posted by Blair in Uncategorized
Sorry, we’re not giving away the high-performance Italian sports car…
But, we are giving away a sweet, high-performance Acer Ferrari laptop!
Thanks to AMD and Microsoft for providing the prize!
Retail value aprox $2,000 (plus software). It has some pretty decent specs! :woot:
Acer Ferrari 1000:
- 1.8GHz AMD Turion 64-bit X2 dual-core processor
- 1GB of fast 667MHz DDR2 RAM
- Integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 graphics
- 12.1-inch wide-screen 1,280×800 display
- 1.3-megapixel Webcam
- Large, 160GB 5,400rpm hard drive
- VGA-out, FireWire, three USB 2.0 ports, mic-in, line-in, and headphone jacks with S/PDIF support
- A 5-in-1 flash card reader and a Type II PC Card slot
- 56K modem, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
- Matching external double-layer +/- DVD burner
- Matching Ferrari Bluetooth travel mouse and VoIP phone
- Standard AND Extended batteries
- and a cool carbon fiber case:
In addition, it comes preloaded with Windows Vista Ultimate, and Office 2007 Enterprise!
The goal of this contest is to pick the correct number, between 1 and 100,000! (pretty simple, eh?)
- The winner is the person that guesses the correct number, or gets closest.
- In event of a tie, the first person to post the winning number wins!
- ONE entry per person, in this thread only.Those entering more than once will be disqualified (it’s easy to catch).
- This contest runs until January 30th, 12:00 AM CST (Vista’s Retail Launch)
- Random.org will be used to generate the winning number, after the contest has closed.
- The winner will be notified using the email address used to register.
- This thread is only for guesses. Other posts will be moved or deleted.
- Will be shipped free anywhere worldwide. All members and staff are eligible (except me).
- This contest is being held in conjunction with our sister site GeeksToGo.com. Only ONE prize will be awarded.
Please post questions and comments into this thread.
NOT required as part of the contest, but to make the thread a more interesting read, let us know why you will, or will not be upgrading to Windows Vista!
Good luck everyone!
-> Click Here to Enter <-