Posted by Corrine in Security
Mother Nature may have finished ravishing Europe, but, as reported by F-Secure, the Storm Worm Gang continues. The rather far-fetched subject lines should spark a warning. The subject lines reported to date by F-Secure include:
- Russian missle shot down Chinese satellite
- Russian missle shot down USA aircraft
- Russian missle shot down USA satellite
- Chinese missile shot down USA aircraft
- Chinese missile shot down USA satellite
- Sadam Hussein alive!
- Sadam Hussein safe and sound!
- Radical Muslim drinking enemies’ blood.
- U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has kicked German Chancellor Angela Merkel
- U.S. Southwest braces for another winter blast. More then 1000 people are dead.
- Venezuelan leader: “Let’s the War beginning”.
- Hugo Chavez dead.
- President of Russia Putin dead
- Third World War just have started!
- The Supreme Court has been attacked by terrorists. Sen. Mark Dayton dead!
- The commander of a U.S. nuclear submarine lunch the rocket by mistake.
- First Nuclear Act of Terrorism!
The attachment names are:
- Full Video.exe
- Read More.exe
- Full Text.exe
- Full Clip.exe
As before, the same caution applies if your email spam filters don’t pick it up, you can avoid infection by blocking executables in your email client. If you use webmail, do not click the attachment.